More About Me
More about Richard 'Michael' BeninatiWindermere Metro Denver Real Estate takes a different approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results.
A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls. It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door, and the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.
Different by design...
Areas of Expertise:
- Custom Homes
- Luxury Home Sales
- Step Up Buyers/Sellers
- First Time Home Buyers
Communities I Serve:
- Denver and Denver County
- I focus on sales and marketing plans for Custom Home Builders
Business/Community Involvement:- Construction Resource Group
- Builder Realty Council
- Home Builders Foundation
- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- Board Member Construction Resources Group
- Member of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Invest In Kids Foundation
- Mt Saint Vincent Home
- Cancer League of Colorado
Awards And Designations:- Realtor
- Registered Appraiser
- Short Sale, and Foreclosure Certified
- President’s Club Honoree at Qwest (now Century Link)
- Recipient of the Western Region Excellence Award at CellularONE.
Education and Training:- University of Phoenix: eBusiness
- Armbrust Real Estate Institute: Real Estate
- VanEd: Registered Appraiser